Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

General Update - MHCLS Blog and My Work

I made a few changes to the Medicine Hat College Library Services Blog. The changes include:
  • LINKS
    They are now underscored for easier visibility, however, the underscore will disappear when rolled-over. This adds, in my mind, a more animated/interactive approach to linking.

  • BANNER
    I created a custom banner that employs the college's crest/logo. This replaces the default text banner that is provided by Blogger.

  • BACKGROUND
    The background color has been changed to a dark sage green color. Previously it was pure white and looked too dull/stark.
I will working on uploading MARC records to Bowker's Book Analysis System over the next day or so, and followed by customization of forms for the Relais ILL service. I will deliver a mini report of the AAQ Coordinators Meeting next week.

No comments: