Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Ms. Stackman - A Library Game?!

You can either curse or thank Anne as you play Ms. Stackman - the only game, that I am aware of, for library staffers.

As Ms. Stackman, you must lead patrons to computer terminals to assist them, however, neither you nor the patron are allowed to occupy the same square at any time. So avoid occupying the same space as a patron, collect misshelved books, and use coffee brakes and tokens to buy yourself some space.

As proof of my prowess at this game, I have posted a screen capture of my high score.

Click for a larger image:









The gauntlet has been thrown down to my coworkers. Beat that! Previously I scored 1975 points in round 19. It is only now that I see how sad this accomplishment is.

You can locate and play Ms. Stackman at: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/aboutus/game/. You will see that it was worth shipping her to the Canadian Library Association's annual conference to discover this gem. Enjoy.

No comments: