Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

General Update - Relais & Handouts

A few quick notes on a couple of my ongoing projects…

RELAIS. Our main technical contact from Relais is away on vacation and I have not heard from their support team regarding the last version of the patron self-registration pages that I sent. I hope to hear from them by the 15th – the never-ending project is starting to grate on me. I have also contacted Computer Services with regards to configuring the library classroom’s instructor station for the Relais training session on the 29th of August. This should be a relatively minor hurdle.

HANDOUTS. I am reasonably satisfied with the changes/updates that I have made to our main How-to-Guides. The guides that deal with writing and academic writing styles have been sent to the presses. You can see the latest updates by clicking here. Once our new display stand arrives, we will be able to host most of our current guides, as well as have more space for existing guides.

No comments: